- This website uses certain data files which are sent to your device when you visit the website, and which allow us to obtain information and data relating to navigation. (hereinafter referred to as “Cookies”).
- When browsing these websites, session Cookies and persistent Cookies are used which, in turn, may be first-party or third-party Cookies. Session Cookies are those designed to collect and store data while you access a website. They are usually used to store information for the sole purpose of providing the service requested by you on a single occasion. In our case they are managed by www.galeraabogados.com for strictly technical purposes.
For more information Google Analytics – Cookies´use.
Used to distinguish users and sessions
Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site
Used to determine new sessions/visits
Used to distinguish users
Used to throttle request rate
Used to distinguish users
You should be aware that some features of the contents of this website are only available if you allow the installation of Cookies in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies, this may affect, totally or partially, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
In order to manage cookies, we inform you that all modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser.
Below you will find instructions on how to access the cookie configuration menu in the following main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Edge: Setting -> Cookies -> cookies and site data -> See all cookies and site data.
- Galera Abogados, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, this will be communicated by means of an informative notice on this website.
Website validated with the main browsers, with adaptation to any screen resolution as it is responsive.