Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- You guarantee the authenticity and veracity of all the data that you provide both when filling in the contact forms and at any other subsequent time, and it is your responsibility to update the information provided so that it reflects reality. You will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
- The personal data you provide, if applicable, will be processed by Galera Abogados, S.L. for purposes related to the processing of your request for information and/or contracting of services.
In some cases, and in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes, it may be necessary for Galera Abogados, S.L. to communicate your data to its suppliers in order to process your request and/or provide the services entrusted to you. Therefore, by providing contact details, you expressly consent to the inclusion of your personal data in the files of Galera Abogados, S.L., as well as to the processing and transfer of your personal data to its suppliers, solely for the purpose of processing your request.
In all cases, these suppliers have the same level of security for your personal data as we offer you. By virtue of the agreements with these suppliers, they are obliged to keep your personal data secure and confidential, as well as to process them in accordance with the specific instructions of Galera Abogados, S.L. You are aware of this, and you also give your unequivocal consent for your personal data to be transferred to these companies.
Under no other circumstances will your data be passed on to third parties.
- The data provided by you will be stored for as long as is reasonable and necessary to process your request, in such a way that the conservation of your data will be maintained for as long as is necessary to process said request or the provision of the services that Galera Abogados can provide you with.
- Galera Abogados, S.A., with registered office at C/Príncipe de Vergara nº 17, 2º Izda, as the party responsible for the data you provide us with and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 General Data Protection Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the information you provide us with and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition and cancellation, by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, we inform you that the Spanish Data Protection Agency is the competent body for the protection of these rights.
Processing of the personal data of our CLIENTS by Galera Abogados, S.L.
Our company, as the party responsible for the processing of your data, has obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We have prepared this document to explain to you, as our client, the way in which we will treat your personal data.
Security, confidentiality, and compliance measures
We will ensure that:
- We have appropriate security measures in place when processing personal data.
- That our employees fully understand and maintain the confidentiality of such personal data. Only authorised personnel will be allowed to process customers’ personal data.
The legal basis for us to process your personal data will depend on the purpose for which we process it. In particular, we may process your data for the following purposes:
- To manage your enquiries through email@example.com. The processing of your data is necessary to manage the services of attention to your queries through this medium, as otherwise we would not be able to deal with your request(s).
- Fulfilment and execution of orders. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance and completion of the service contract requested by you. The data provided by you will be stored for as long as is reasonable and necessary to process your request and until full completion of the provision of the services.
Data retention period.
The period of retention of your data will depend on the purpose for which they have been provided:
- To manage your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org. The time necessary to attend to and respond to your queries.
- Fulfilment and execution of the services entrusted. The data provided by you will be stored for as long as is reasonable and necessary to provide you with the services entrusted in an appropriate manner.
Transfer of data to third parties.
We will only give access to your data to those suppliers who must necessarily intervene in the resolution of your queries or the provision of the services entrusted to Galera Abogados, S.L.
In any case, we inform you that we will not transfer personal data to any third party that we believe will use it or transfer it outside the EES, unless an adequate level of protection is provided by means of Privacy Shield, EU Model Clauses, or equivalent mechanisms. We will make this requirement, and any other compliance requirements, known to any sub-provider we may appoint to provide services to you or to be involved in the provision of services to you.