Litigation and arbitration
GALERA ABOGADOS defends the interests of its clients in all types of litigation both in the different jurisdictions and in out-of-court disputes, in the following areas:
Civil and commercial jurisdiction
- Procedural representation in claims for payment.
- Contract termination and rescission proceedings
- Claims for unlawful interference with the right to honour, personal or family privacy and self-image.
- Proceedings on the validity, interpretation, and execution of civil and commercial contracts.
- Proceedings concerning ownership, possession, and transfer of real estate.
- Contractual and non-contractual liability
- Payment and bill of exchange proceedings
- Inheritance partitions
- Challenging corporate resolutions
- Liability actions against company directors
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Intellectual property proceedings
- Legal defence in economic crime matters
- Legal defence in arbitration
- Injunctive relief and enforcement of arbitral awards
- Actions for annulment and review of arbitral awards